The mtab package consists of a collection of commands: mtab1, mtab2, msum, mest, mmat, mexcel, and mobs. Combining the commands can easily store the results in matrix. The matrix with results can easily be further used to make tables in Excel or Word.
- mtab1 is a command of making an one-way table and store the results (frequencies and percentages) in matrix.
- mtab2 is a command of making a two-way table and store the results (frequencies and percentages) in matrix.
- msum is a command of storing the results of mean, standard deviation, quantitles in matrix.
- mest is a command of exporting and storing the results (coefficient and confidence interval) in matrix.
- mmat is a command of extracting the results from an existing matrix to a new matrix.
- mexcel is a command of exporting results from a matrix to an Excel file.
- mobs is a command of showing and storing the results (number of repeated observations within specified variable categories) in matrix.
Download the "mtab" package
Type and run "ssc describe mtab" in the Stata command window. You should be able to view and download the package.The following files have been update in the 16th December 2020