The mtab package consists of a collection of commands: mtab1, mtab2, msum, mest, mmat, mexcel, and mobs. Combining the commands can easily store the results in matrix. The matrix with results can easily be further used to make tables in Excel or Word.
- mtab1 is a command of making an one-way table and store the results (frequencies and percentages) in matrix.
- mtab2 is a command of making a two-way table and store the results (frequencies and percentages) in matrix.
- msum is a command of storing the results of mean, standard deviation, quantitles in matrix.
- mest is a command of exporting and storing the results (coefficient and confidence interval) in matrix.
- mmat is a command of extracting the results from an existing matrix to a new matrix.
- mexcel is a command of exporting results from a matrix to an Excel file.
- mobs is a command of showing and storing the results (number of repeated observations within specified variable categories) in matrix.
Download the "mtab" package