Welcome to MS&DS (Medical Statistics and Data Science)
MS&DS is interested in mathematics and mathematical statistics, especially interested in mathematics behind statistical and epidemiological methodologies applied in medical researches.
We have experience in a wide range of medical research such as study design, data collection, data management, statistical analysis, and data interpretation.
Furthermore, we know how to explore dataset beyond the medical field and make a report based on the dataset.
The site is young but it keeps growing!
We are closely following coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic link to the information
What are new?
- A Stata package mtable1 is ready, March/18/2021
- A Stata package mtab is ready, December/8/2020
- We are currently working on a Stata package mtab, October/26/2020
- Directed acyclic graph (DAG) in Epidemiology Single simulation for M structure is ready, September/02/2020
- Sample size and power calculation for paired design and one-sample design has been added, Aug/6/2020
- We are updating How to get started with Stata, July/1/2020
- Directed acyclic graph (DAG) in Epidemiology We are working on M structure or M bias, June/29/2020
- ttest for summary data, June/23/2020
- ANOVA for summary data, June/23/2020
- Directed acyclic graph (DAG) in Epidemiology We are working on M structure or M bias, June/16/2020
- Webpage about global Coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic March 26/2020
- We are working on E-value in observational research Feb/24/2020
- Cox regression with the restricted cubic spline has been added to Advanced graphics in Stata Jan/20/2020
- Sample size calculation for prevalence studies has been added, Oct/1/2019
- We are updating Advanced graphics in Stata Sep/16/2019
- The Stata package (dag) have been updated, August/22/2019
- Statistical Reporting Guidelines from the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) link , August/1/2019
- We are working on a Stata command calculating E-value, June/30/2019
- Directed acyclic graph (DAG) in Epidemiology We are working on a Stata command drawing a high quality DAG, June/16/2019
- How to get started with Stata has uploaded a do.file doing data management, June/8/2019
- The Stata-package biasepi for Quantitative Bais Aanlysis in Epidemiology are ready, April/30/2019
- Nature 2019 Mar;567(7748):305-307. Scientists rise up against statistical significance., March/24/2019
- Two bugs of Stata package (dag) have been fixed, March/6/2019
- Sample size calculation and power analysis for Cox proprotional model has been updated, Feb/8/2019
- Normal distribution and tests will be gradually added, Jan/20/2019
- Nonparametric Tests will be gradually added, Jan/20/2019
- Statistical Societies and Conference will be gradually added, Jan/16/2019
- Epidemiological Societies and Conference will be gradually added, Jan/16/2019
- Special issues (statement on statistical significance and P values has been added, Jan/11/2019